Square Enix have announced Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Releasing on March 6th, the Royal Edition will include extras like a new dungeon and a first person mode.
Here is the full list of extras.
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
Along with the above additions, the PC version will benefit from 4K & 8K, HDR10, Dolby Atmos and Mods.
Of course, all the updates to the original game (and there are a lot) will be there too. For owners of Final Fantasy XV, the Royal Edition can be bought as an upgrade for £19.99.
If you still haven’t tried FFXV or haven’t jumped in since launch, you should give it a go. It has been hugely improved since launch.